Thursday, September 18, 2008

The scrappy knot dresses and a new skirt!





So I just can't bring myself to throw away large scraps of fabric.....I just KNOW I will have a use for them someday.....well, for some of my scraps that day has come! The pastel shabby chic fabric and the browns and blues I have had for awhile...and loved it! I decided to make a lot of work for myself ;-) and cut them into squares to make them into some fabulously adorable knot dresses. I'm quite happy with the outcome. The top two are already sold! YAY! And the others will go with me to the Christmas in October Festival here in Fishers.

The skirt is a new addition! It just screams girliness! It's got two layers that make it so twirly and fun! I can't wait to put it on Peighton!

And the bag is just a cute one that I finished yesterday. It's on it's way to a new mommy in Minnesota. She was lucky enough to get a gift card from the Posh Petunia for her baby shower and then got to pick out her very own diaper bag!!!!!! So fun.

1 comment:

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Those dresses in the second photo are adorable and that skirt is just yummy too! Love your stuff! :)

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!