Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What I do in my spare time....FOOD!!!!!




I'm sure you've been wondering what I do when I am not making adorable clothing...well now you know...I make FOOD for Peighton!
She got a kitchen for her birthday so I decided that I was going to make some food! These are just so fun to make! I giggle every time I finish one.
I think the pear is my favorite because it turned out so well.
The oreo was awful....she will not be getting another oreo!!!!!
The banana actually peels which is fun!
I think Peighton's favorites are the "noonles" aka noodles! She knew what the kiwi was before I told her though! I thought that was pretty good!


No comments:

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!