Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The pettiskirt...

I think this is my "ultimate project." It has intimidated me for a very loooooooooong time now but I did it!!!
I saw one of these in Von Maur over a year ago but the price tag on it would have made my husband faint! So, I walked away...but kept thinking about it.
Finally got up the courage to make one because I REALLY wanted Peighton to have one!
It wasn't hard....just took a long time to make. Pretty sure I am NOT going to be manufacturing these-I'd never get anything else done!!!!

I think it will make some great 3rd birthday pics...especially with some rockin pink cowgirl boots!

Now I need to get a picture of her wearing it!

No comments:

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!