Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The sweetest little First Birthday set EVER!!!! Can't wait to see my little friend wearing this one!

A little Heather Bailey tester.....loving the ties at the top of this one but I think she needs a ruffle at the bottom to complete this one.


My little Peighton, the designer, picked out the fabric for her Christmas skirt! She wanted "trees and dots." So, that's what we found at Miss Peg's shop. love her.

My new favorite thing to make.....scrappy little skirts!!!
My scrap box has acquired it's own zip code....and has been taking on a life of it's own in my corner. So, I decided to make something out of them. I love it because no two are alike and I get to use all my gorgeous scraps!
I've made quite of few of these lately and have started to make a dent in the scraps!



No comments:

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!