Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Some "fun" stuff I've been doing!



We are already thinking Christmas around this house!
Yesterday, we made some fabulous stockings!
I hand sewed pearls onto all the points of the triangles....should have taken a new picture because they are even cuter!!!!




And some uber-fabulous bags with matching little pouches and keychains-which are sadly MIA in this picture!
Wouldn't you love to have this under YOUR tree!!!!!
Some lucky people in my life will have it under theirs!



I also just finished a fabulous skirt for myself.....but it definately needs a modeling shot-laying on my floor does it NO justice!


No comments:

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!