Monday, August 18, 2008

Peighton's Fall Collection







One of the perks of being the Posh Petunia's daughter is being privvy to the best and cutest fabrics! So, Peighton got some new outfits this weekend! I am just in love with these elephants and the coordinating stripes! Aren't they great!
And I have had these green flowers from Sandi Henderson for awhile now and couldn't decide what to make them into for Peighton! Well, they just happen to go with the stripe pants perfectly!!!!!
She wore the elephant outfit to the opening of the Colts stadium and out to dinner Sunday night and we got so many compliments from all you Indy mommies! I was even forced to give out a few cards! Love that.
Sadly, I did not get any pictures of her wearing them! We will be wearing it again soon, I am sure, and will make a point to take some pictures. It is cute laying on my carpet....but it's even cuter on her!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!