Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!


The Posh Petunia was born out of my love for creating adorable clothing for our daughter and wanting to share them with others.

I used to be a Special Education teacher but am now staying at home with our daughter, Peighton, and loving it! In my spare time I've been designing and creating bags, clothing for children and adults (hopefully more adult things soon!) baby blankies, and just about anything else that strikes my fancy!


Sometimes I see super cute stuff in a store (and can't justify spending the money on it !) and think "Hmmm....wonder if I can do that???" I always love a good challenge!


The Posh Petunia has been growing quite rapidly lately and needs a place to show off all the fun stuff I've been doing!
Here are some of my favorite photos so far. The models are some good friends of the Posh Petunia and the photos are courtesy of Chan Photography.
Check out my etsy site at http://www.poshpetunia.etsy.com/ if you would like to see more!

No comments:

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!