Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kool-aid Play doh!

have you ever made this stuff?  It is just so fun!  It smells good and it's great to play with on a cold winter day.
So, here's the recipe:

Kool-aid playdoh

1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup salt
1 1/2 T oil
1/2 T alum
1 package kool-aid
1 cup HOT water

Mix it all together and enjoy!
I usually have to add more flour to it as I am mixing it up, just until it is easy to work with.

We like to make lots of different scents at one time and enjoy all the unique smells!!!!

Have fun!
I need to get some pictures of us playing with it....Peighton is such a fun play-doh player!

1 comment:

Tips from the Heart said...

Hey! This is Robyn(the cashier from Fareway) and I was just checking out your blog and was excited to see this playdough recipe. I've made it before and loved it and forgot where I found the recipe. Thanks!

Welcome to the Posh Petunia!

The Posh Petunia is rapidly expanding!
Come and see some of the fun I've been up to!
My site is www.poshpetunia.etsy.com if you would like to see more!